We are in Seattle, the babies are having a great time with their cousins, Carrie and Brooke. I have been so busy keeping up with my MBA homework, quickly growing babies, and sleep that I haven't had time to blog AT ALL this month. I should be done with my class in the middle of August - so expect more blog posting then.
In the meantime, Noah and Naomi are babbling in babytalk (I've heard MaMa a couple of times! YAY) and scooting.
I am pretty sure they have grown since we got here. On the 22nd, Naomi had her first taste of apple (she gummed mine) and coffee (I dipped my finger in the coffee and she was all about sucking it all off). Noah got to hang out in the grass for the first time ever on the 25th. He also rode in a baby swing on Carrie's backyard swingset that day too. We have it on film.
They are both doing so well. I can hardly wait to report that they've started crawling. They are scooting - sometimes on purpose - which shows they are on their way to crawling soon.
Love to you all,
Marie
P.S. please pray for wisdom for Chad and I, for health for our parents, and for us to have faith and courage. In Him, M
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment