Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sorry its been so long

OK, the coffee definately helps. I've been able to work more full days as opposed to half days. (yay!). Last Tuesday I was able to attend the Fort Worth Mother of Multiples meeting. It was so cool - at the time I was at 20 weeks - There are 4 other people in the group that are pregnant, one was 19 weeks, another 21 and another 22 weeks. The other lady was only 10 weeks. The babies are definately getting larger, and feel heavier - even though I'm still not gaining weight. My doctor has been awesome - he's not concerned about my weight at all. The babies are doing great.

We've finally decided on a date for the baby shower - Alberta's going to host one for me on October 11. I am so excited - Heather is coming down from Seattle that weekend too. I've got to go with Chad and start registering for things for the babies. I really have no idea what I need/want. I'm thinking there may not be many things on the list. No worries.

Sidenote: Mom Armitage is getting the babies quilted blankets - so sweet - I am so excited. One of them was actually the blanket Chad used to carry around that was handstiched by his great-aunt. That one will be little Noah's. I am so blessed and excited.

Next weekend I get to go to Pennsylvania to visit the O'Neills since I can't go in November for Kelly's wedding. I'm glad I am going to have a chance to see them before Kelly gets married - I haven't had a chance to meet her fiance, Anthony, yet. They are so like my family, I am bummed I can't be at the wedding.

I am going to be uploading ultrasound pictures and requested baby bump pictures on a secure website called "Phanfare" - hopefully that will happen this week. If not, I will get them up but it will probably be after Oct 3.

Finally, I am feeling fine - more energy then I've had. But more uncomfortable each day. My body doesn't like me sitting at a 90 degree angle to work. When I get up there is always some shifting around and pain while they find their new positions. I've been getting dizzy spells - which is normal.

Just keep swimming,
Marie A.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Noah? And the other one will be named......????

Erin said...

I will help you register if you would like! I had great friends who helped me and I used everything I got and wasn't lacking!