The babies are growing and active. The Dr. seemed pleased and we got new pictures of the babies. They were both head down facing eachother and kicking/playing. 'Twas adorable.
It looks like we are going to have the babies shower the second weekend of October. I am very excited. Now I have the task of getting everyone's mailing address. If you want baby announcements and such, PLEASE email me your mailing address so I can get it onto my database. Thank you!
Last but not least - I asked my doctor point blank about caffiene. He seemed pleased that I haven't had any since I found out I was pregnant but told me we are out of the scary miscarriage stage so I can have 1 (one) cup each day. I've done this for 3 days now, and am still trying to find out what is the perfect amount and time of day to savor it. :)
Love to you all,
Marie A.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment