Monday, July 28, 2008

Seattle and beyond

Had a good long weekend in Seattle. Amazing, I'm back to sleeping 14 hours a day. Everyone was super-understanding while we were there. It was 10 hours at night plus naps which made for a a pretty relaxing 1 year birthday party for my beautiful niece Brooke. I do "get" to see the doctor Friday late afternoon again for a checkup on the babies. Other than that - no real developments.

I am slowly understanding that my job is 100% to take care of these babies and myself during this pregnancy. I have so many people that love me - Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement. Chad's been great. Mom and Dad dropped off food for us while we were in Seattle (mmm...) Heather gave me enough clothes to keep my baby girl chic for her first 9-12 months. I am so blessed.

Love y'all
M

2 comments:

Marie A said...

OH, and I got out of Jury Duty. Moving to Johnson County helped me get out of that obligation. Praise God. :)

Erin said...

OH, and that is your job! Take care of yourself!