Seriously. I just recieved a summons to go to Jury Duty the day after I get back from visiting Chad's family in Seattle. Aargh.
Also, I had my second opportunity to meet with the Fort Worth Mothers of Multiples group. I couldn't go. Today was an installation meeting, but I had a horrible headache, so I couldn't go. Last week, I was feeling fine until the evening when I was going to go meet up with the ladies at Super Suppers to make some homemade meals.
Don't I sound negative??? I am so frustrated with being negative. I'm working from home, most of the time in a horizontal position on the bed with papers on the nightstand to work through.
God is
I am
Therefore, I trust Him.
M
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You don't sound negative honey, you are just realizing your limitations. Remember it's okay to be frustrated, it's okay to be angry. Continue to take care of yourself,and then things will miraculously fall into place when you least expect it.
Post a Comment