Ok, I have good days and bad days. I had an epiphany yesterday during an arguement with Chad. (very short arguement, I lost keys - he didn't think we were going to be able to get home - I found them pretty quickly - end of arguement). I said something to Chad that I should heed myself. I said "You choose what you focus on" implying that he was focusing on the negative instead of the positive. That's my choice too. and I know it.
I have everyday decisions on focusing on the negative or positive, I AM becoming negative, because my focus has been changing. Please pray for my focus. That is where I am pointing my prayers now. To be able to focus on "... whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things" Phil. 4:8.
I've always wanted to memorize that verse. Maybe now's the time. ")
OH - and the important part. The babies appear to be a boy/girl combo. :) and my new dr. is fantastic. I have to go back in two weeks for him to measure my cervix again. He also took me off of the Lovenox (the shots) woo hoo! That was Thursday.
Friday I went to work for all day meetings. My team now knows what my final day is going to be, and they have hired another delivery manager. When/if I go back, they would like for me to work in the education department. I am not sure how I feel about that - except I know that I love my job and the people I work with. If I work in eduaction, I will probably have to commute in everyday. I just need to remember that this is not a decision I need to make today. One day at a time.
Thank you to my friends and family that have been praying for me. Please keep it up. I love you all very much.
In His Grip,
Marie Armitage
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment