Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

The babies are definately eating my brain. I love them, each tiem I see the picture of the ultrasound, my heart leaps a little. I am starting to understand what all my mommy friends have told me about loving these little parasites. I truly do.



Chad has called them parasite, aliens, the babies - but result is the same, they are eating everything except the hormones. And the hormones are not helping my brain do FT job. But that's okay. :) The babies are doing well though.



I was able to get an appt with my new doctor. He is taking me on as my one and only doctor now. So I have transferred doctors - to Dr. Bannie Tabor - He's rated as one of the top 10 obgyn's in the DFW area. I'll meet in on the 17th at my 17 week appointment. We couldn't coordinate before then. Hopefully we will be able to see what sex the babies are then.

Please keep up the prayers for Chad and me. Specifically:

Peace. (I’ve had some weird test results, so I need to relax about the appt on the 17th)
Peace. (Chad and I’ve been in survival mode for over a month)
Grace. (My body has been making me sleep for over 10 hours a day. Usually 8 hrs at night and a 2+hour nap. I need to let it do its thing without feeling guilty)

Sorry for posting this later then Friday - I forgot it in my drafts!

In Him,
Marie A.

No comments: