So I've talked with my HR director (she's also a mentor and friend) and she gave me some very sound advice that was in line with what God has been telling me and Chad. I am very happy with the direction God is taking us, although I am continually surprised with how he gets us from one stage to the next.
I heard the babies heartbeat today. My doctor's nurse called me today, and asked me to come in if I could. I did, I have been prescribed a blood thinner to take with my daily baby asperin. I get to give myself a shot every day during the pregnancy to prevent clotting. One of my labs came back showing a hightened risk of clotting. Praise God I live in a country with healthcare that lets me prevent bad things for happening to our babies.
I am resting a lot, but was able to keep up full time hours this week. It felt good to be able to do that.
Thank you for your prayers. I can see God's hand.
Chad is doing pretty well too. He is finishing his work up this weekend on that class. I am so proud of him. It was great, Ardean (Chad's Mom) let me know that she is not worried about Chad because I am taking care of him. Almaz (my Mom) told me that she is not worried about me because she knows Chad is taking good care of me - that was this afternoon.
Enough for today,
Marie (and the babies)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Someone asked me what drug I was prescribed - its called Lovenox.
Post a Comment