God is so amazing - Chad has been asked to put together training materials on one of the hot new products at work. One of his managers pulled some strings to get him 6 full days to focus on writing curriculum while being out of the phone queue. What a blessing. This is something Chad is passionate about, and he is getting a chance to make sure it is done "right". I am ecstatic for him.
I am playing phone tag with my doctor's nurse. I've had some wierd symptoms - numbness in my legs/feet, extreme fatigue (16 hrs of sleep a day for the past two weeks), and some cramping. This morning, the nurse said to take some gas-x for the cramping and see if it subsides. There's no spotting, and my belly is definately growing - so it is probably just the babies stretching out my uterus. She called me again, now we are playing phone tag.
OH - and the house is ready for us to move in! It has been professionally cleaned from top to bottom. We move in on Wednesday.
My next customer call is at 1pm. I am going to take a nap.
In Him,
Marie (n Chad n babies)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment