Friday, June 20, 2008

God has the reins - I'm just hanging onto my seat for the ride

God is amazing - as always.

Babies are doing great. I had my 12 week sonogram yesterday. Chad and I got to see them tumbling around. Becca, I completely understand what you mean about your baby not staying still for a sonogram picture. Two were even harder to get coordinated for a photo op.

They are each about 2 inches long from head to hind-parts. They both have their head on my right side, and sort of look like they are spooning, until one moves - they are adorable tumblers. I am a little biased.

We are going to change doctors - mainly b/c I have a "high risk" pregnancy - So I am get a high-risk doctor. Not just because we are dealing with twins, but also because of that ANA titer test that I took a few months back was irregular. There was another marker, my IGG something or other was abnormal. This is fine, should not effect the babies, but I do need to take a baby asperin every day to reduce my chances of blood clots. They also repeated the test that had the high ANA and IGG anymore. God's got it. I'm not worried.

Last - We were supposed to be moved and the Euless house was supposed to be closed on Thursday at 3pm. Didn't happen. Our buyers had some issues with their mortgage firm getting the formal paperwork to the Title company. Without getting into the mundane-frustrating-details, the Title company has all of the papers, and we are going to sign the house over in about 1/2 an hour, @ 5:30 pm Friday.

We stayed in a hotel for the past 2 nights (Praise God for Hotwire). Tonight I need to get the Burleson house ready for us to live in. Much to do, much to do. I have basically packed, checked my work email, packed some more, then crashed for sleep every night this week.

God is SOOO in control. He has gone ahead of us and been our rearguard with our jobs, our customers, our realtor, everyone. We are amazed by Him helping us out every minute of everyday. He has helped us to have more peace in this storm.

Thanks for your prayers.
Please keep them coming!
Serving Him with you,
Marie and Chad (and babies)

No comments: