Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday

Not much to report on today. Chad and I have split up responsibilities on the move - I'm in charge of packing the Euless house, he's in charge of getting the Burleson house ready for our move. Today, I've packed zilch. But that's okay. I've been exhausted, so I'm taking 2 naps a day. I am getting more and more excited about having these babies. I know its really early - and I should beware of getting my hopes up - but the closer I get to the end of the first trimester, the easier it is for me to relax those fears.

Amazingly, Chad did get accepted into an elite 3 day class at M'soft that will keep him there from 9-5 Wednesday - Friday. Good news is, he is able to work on painting for 1/2 day at a time this week.

I have at least one person who said they'd help me pack this weekend. Now I have to get boxes and such. We have until the 11th to be moved out.

God is so good - it is all working out. and the babies are keeping me nauseated (which everyone tells me is very good).

Oh, and I got all my data updated for work, so tomorrow when I meet with my boss - it should be pretty painless. Prayer request: for God to help me have the right words to explain how much I can realistically accomplish during the pregnancy, and wisdom for him as he leads the department and brings on more delivery managers.

Off to bed. I'm done. :)

Resting in Him,
Marie

No comments: