I joined a mommies of multiples group (www.fwmoms.org). They are fantastic. Extremely encouraging and real. I look forward to getting to know them through this pregancy and raising the munchkins. (Thanks for the tip Tiffany and Heather!)
I am slowly learning about how to give myself more grace at work. I am going to keep doing the best I can with the energy I have. I have always been a very thankful person. I thank God for the chance to live through this and to be able to carry these children. I am learning how to enjoy my pregnancy.
I am even slower at giving myself more grace at home. We have so much to do, and Chad is so tired. He is more important to me than any renovation or move ever was. I am trying to find other ways to encourage him. He is extremely hard on himself. Please pray for him, his health, and his ability to juggle all the new responsibilities he is undertaking. Please pray for me to not feel guilty when I can't be all that I was before pregnancy. Contentedness is just out of reach.
Drew came down and spent the night last night before going home for the weekend. Drew is Becca Jones' nephew. He is stationed at the army base in Abilene. Whenever he goes home, we are happy to keep a hold of his car and give him a ride to the airport. It also gives us a chance to get updates on how he is doing. He is going to head out for another tour overseas - this time for only 2 months. I am very proud of him, and grateful for the opportunity to help him in what little ways we can.
Today is painting day at the house. Chad is resting before we head down there - Amanda and Alberta are going to help as much as they can. I will be watching the kids while the work is going on. God is good. The floors look awesome, next week we move in (theoretically).
Thank you all for the encouragement calls/emails. I appreciate them. I am not as depressed as these make me sound. I really am happy about the babies. It is just taking a while to get used to the idea. :-)
In His grip,
Marie A.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment