Meeting with him this morning was fantastic. I just spoke with him to be sure he was in the loop about the twins. This whole thing is so surreal. Speaking with him was more confirmation that God is in control of this whole thing. Since he has been through this before, he reminded me that this is an assignment from God, and I should treat it that way. He is praying for me, and I asked him to tell his wife so she can pray for us too. He will support me whichever way I decide to go - if I decide P/T or whatever.
I recieved some great advice from my sweet mom in law (Ardean) about how to control completing my time each day. I will need to stop working 30 minutes before I go home, and that way I will spend that last 30 minutes putting in time, etc. I'll keep y'all posted on how well this works for me.
I am so scatterbrained. ok, off to work. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement.
M
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment