I have a baby bump. honest. It is wierd to have one at 9 weeks, but from everything I've read so far, if I had one baby my uterus would be the size of a grapefruit. I didn't think that would effect my ability to squeeze into my jeans, but it has. Right now I am wearing a pair of Chad's old khakis. They have a little bit of elastic on both sides. I am hopeful they will last through the first trimester.
We have been calling the babies Baby A and Baby B - as they were labeled in the ultrasound. Corinne, Chad, and I decided on calling them Baby Ashley and Baby Bailey since those are unisex names. This will only be what we refer to them while they are in the womb -- probably not their permanent names.
Baby Ashley is on the bottom right, near my hip bone. I've been told this baby will be sitting right on my bladder as he gets bigger. Baby Bailey is planted right in the center just below the center of my ribcage. I've been promised she will probably cause me to feel short of breath. In all honesty, if that's all that happens, I am ecstatic. I am focusing on the positive, and looking forward to this pregnancy. (Even though I am still scared half to death.)
Oh, and Alberta is going to help Chad this weekend with the house painting! I'll go over too, but just to watch her kids at her house while she is painting at mine. We may have another person help, too. Amanda was the valedictorian at Alberta's school, and Chad and I have spent quite a bit of time with her family over the past few months. She graduated last weekend, so she is available to help too.
Chad's work is going well - he just got accepted to take an elite Microsoft class next Wed-Fri. Unfortunatly, since so many strings were pulled to get him in to the class, he is unable to take any of his regularly scheduled days (Sun-Wed) off. He did get out of his phone time on Wednesday, though. Again, we are going to be depending on friends and family to help us get moved next weekend. This weekend we are working on the painting, next weekend was supposed to be the moving. We have to be moved out of this house by June 11.
ok, now I am off to bed.
God is good, all the time.
Marie (and Baby Ashley and Baby Bailey).
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment