Today is June 9. One of my beautiful neices is graduating from John Jay High School in San Antonio, TX today. For the last 5 months, I have been planning on being there for her graduation. I am not going. "You don't know what you don't know" is what my CEO has been known to say. Now that applies to my personal life.
At the time I was making these plans,
I didn't know -
I'd be at the end of my first trimester - exhausted
I didn't know -
We would be moving and selling our house this Thursday
I didn't know -
The people buying the house would give us 24 hours notice that they were coming for a second inspection TODAY
I didn't know -
I would have an ear infection, and be on antibiotics
I didn't know -
My sweet husband would be working like a dog to get our new home ready, so he would need my support.
That's a quick summary. Now here's what I do know.
I know -
I can trust God to help us get all that we need to get done completed - I can rest in that
I know -
I must take care of myself/the babies - and stress is bad
I know -
Doing my best will have to be good enough
I know -
Chad and I are stronger together then apart. I respect him and love him. I will be here to support him.
Please pray for my husband's continued health, for his job, and for me to support him in the ways he needs support. Also, as always - pray for the babies health, and mine.
Humbly resting in His arms-
M
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment