Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Empathizing with the babies

First, Ear Infections stink. I've never missed work with a single ear infection, but this Monday and Tuesday I did. God is giving me empathy for the babies. When they get sick, I'm going to need to "baby" them because they area going to desperately need my help.
Second, when I am hungry - I need to eat NOW. I feel fine, then **BAM** musthaveFOOD! I have hunch that is how they will feel when they are here too. Same thing with sleep. I feel fine, then **WHAP** I've hit a wall and I am ready for a nappie.

Thank you God for helping me to understand the babies you are sending to be in our family.

One more thing happened to impact Chad and me - Our closing date has been moved to next Thursday. So we have more time before we change homes, which is nice - especially since we are both getting worn down.

Now, I must get back to work. Prayers are still coveted and appreciated.

Trying to REST in Him,
Marie A

1 comment:

Tiff Blakey said...

Yay! 12 weeks! When's your next appt?