The nurse told me the doctor said to push through my extreme fatigue. She (the dr.) told my nurse she would give me a note for missing so much work the last couple of weeks. I am a little frustrated with this "push through it" verdict. I am exhausted when I get sleepy - I'm staying awake today - so far, I've got a headachea and very little energy. It helps that I am working while sitting with my legs up on the sofa.
I have a dr. appt on Thursday - so hopefully she will help clear up my questions then.
My brother Joe called, he is going to help me with packing the garage. All that's left are our junk drawers and the garage. Corinne is still buried with schoolwork - she just started taking classes towards getting her associates degree. Alberta's taking care of our Burleson house today and tomorrow - our contractor working on the baseboards needs to finish up about 60 linear feet of baseboards left. Alberta will make sure it looks right.
36ish hours left until we move.
Thanks for your prayers!
Marie
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment