Friday, June 20, 2008

Nausea and Naps

I am doing fine. I just can't understand why I was not nauseated at all during my first trimester, no suddenly - I am. Lots of nausea, some vomiting, no real appetite. hmph. Wierd thing is that my comfort foods (mac n cheeze, anything with alfredo) have caused the worst nausea. Spicy food has been comforting (???).

However, I work at the best place for working mothers in the world. My company has been kind enough to allow me to only work the hours that I can - with no guilt. My paycheck will reflect the hours that I work. Chad and I are so blessed.

I am working from home, most of the time from my bed, legs up, laptop on my lap. Who gets to do that? Also, Chad got his videos completed, he did a great job. I reviewed a few of them, he really did a good job.

I've done what I can, without guilt. I am still taking naps though. 3 hours or so in the afternoon is what the kids have needed.

Mom sent food to me via Alberta. Which was very yummy.

Marie

No comments: