Noah is 23 inches long and weighs 12lbs 5oz. Naomi is now 23 1/2 inches long and weighs 12lbs 1oz. If you haven't seen pictures of them recently, I highly recommend you click on the Baby Photo Album link and request access to the babies pictures. Corinne has uploaded some amazing little videos of Noah and Naomi from last week. I keep thinking that they are as cute as can be, then they get cuter and cuter.
Noah is talking up a storm and giggling at every person who gives him the time of day. He is such a blessing to everyone who meets him. He always manages to get them to smile. Naomi is talking way less than Noah, but she was the first one who learned to say MMMMAAAA when she needed me. Chad is working to curb that habit and get her to day DADADADA. Its really cute.
She and I played peekaboo today and I think she got it. It was adorable. Lots of giggles.
I haven't been grocery shopping in over 3 weeks and have tried to use up what we have in the pantry. It has been a great exercise in frugality and contentment. Please pray for me to learn how to be content in every circumstance - and to be an encouragement to Chad and the people God puts me in contact with.
A dear friend from college and her husband have started a website called Cha-Ching on a shoestring. Kaley and I were in YouthQuest together back at Liberty. You'll see her link on the right side of my blog. Her tips and tricks are waaaaay better then the ones I had posted in the Strategery post last week.
This week, I am returning a box of pampers wipes that I bought last month and am going to re-purchase it with a $7.00 off babies-r-us coupon and a 1.50 Manufacturer's coupon. WooHoo! saved $8.50. :-).
Love you y'all,
Marie
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment