Monday, April 27, 2009

Long and Ann

Noah is learning to say mmmaaammmaaa - although I know he has no idea what it means. It is so sweet to hear him cooing and talking in the morning and throughout the day. He is going to be the talker. Naomi is the thinker. She looks peaceful, but you can look in her eyes and tell she is studying everything around her. She has this amazing silent giggle that she does when she is really happy. It usually ends with some sort of audible squeek.

I know I have it bad. I am in LOVE with these babies. Yesterday I asked Chad if he noticed how cute their elbows are. He hadn't. So next time they were up, I insisted he check them out. Gosh. I know I have it bad.

OH yeah, Long and Ann. They came up for an Amway conference/meeting this past weekend and stayed with us on Sunday Night. It was cute, they both had their laptops out and were surfing at the same time when I finally called it a night and went to bed. I remember when Chad and I would do that. I got it bad for Chad too. Man I love him.

Last night the kids went with us out to dinner at a restaurant in Arlington. It wasn't bad - and the kids are so well behaved. They just sit and look. They love looking.

Thank you all for your prayers.

In Him,
Marie A.

1 comment:

Kaley Ehret said...

it must be so fascinating to observe the differences between your two babies...their personalities show up so early, don't they?

love the comment about the elbows. =)