Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates

What the heck is going on with me. I am sorry for not writing in so long. Yes, the babies and I are fine. This was my first week off of work from FT. I found my regularly recurring sleep schedule is difficult to pin down. I can't necessarily sleep when I'm tired, because that happens around 8 pm I get some sort of acid reflux (even though I'm on both protonix and pepcid AC). So I have lots of Tums between 8 and 12, then usually fall asleep propped up around 12 to 1am. I do get to sleep until 10 or 11 though. that definately helps. Sometimes I take a nap in the afternoon but usually don't wake up before I've slept 4 hours or so.

Now my DH (dear husband) doesn't get home until 9 or so, so staying up has helped me to see him. I don't try to prop myself up in bed until he is ready to go to bed too.

This past weekend was fun with DH. We went and saw a mindless movie (Eagle Eye) on Thursday, and went to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday with all of the neices and nephews. Adorable little muchkins running around a farm, jumping off hay bales and running through mazes. Every kid should have that type of opportunity. We went to MainStay Farms. It was lots of fun.

Today I caught up on the Sarah Conner Chronicles and Heroes because I had to rest in bed for most of the afternoon. Laying on my infamous left side.

Oh yeah - and I'm addicted to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. So is Chad. He actually dyed his hair for Halloween so he can be Dr. Horrible. Its fun to see him with a different do.

love y'all
Marie

No comments: