Monday, October 27, 2008

Recovering nicely

It was so nice to spend a few days with A&J's family. Joe and Corinne came over and their little boy had a blast with his new 5 year old buddy from GA. I found that I have very little energy for company - but as an extrovert, I crave the interaction. It is a no-win situation for me. If I have people over to visit, they miss out because I sleep 16+ hours a day in unpredictable 4 hour chunks. If I nap when I should, that is.

A&J pretty much had to fend for themselves for breakfast and lunch (I was sleeping). I was awake for dinner, but my energy level was so low that when I finally did have the energy to put something together for dinner, it only required thawing Mom's homemade lasagna and getting it on the table. I think all I did was sit on an office chair in the kitchen and give direction on where stuff was and next steps to get things together for the meal.

Thank God for good friends though. They were so sweet through the whole weekend, and went home today. Chad took them to the airport on his way to work.

The babies are doing well - growing leaps and bounds - I grew over an inch around since last Thursday. (up to 45 inches around my waist). I would imagine they are over 8 lbs total right now.

I have to sleep sitting up because of congestion and cough. I seem to be getting better though.

Off to nap..
love you all! M

No comments: