Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Up for air

I'm still congested with the crud. Its been over 2 weeks now, but I am getting used to it. Sorry for not blogging. Thanks Blakey's for sending me a laptop to use from home. ;-)

On October 31 we did end up going to the MObs (Maternal Observation) because of contractions consistantly 5 minutes apart. They gave me a shot to slow down the contractions, when I left I was down to 3 an hour. Praise God.

Yesterday we ordered the kid's cribs at a substantial discount (30%off)! God went ahead of us on that one. Thank you Mom and Dad for buying the cribs and changing table/dresser.

My parents may come over to visit tomorrow for a couple of days - just to help out around the house and make sure I stay in bed. I am limiting my TV consumption because it keeps me awake way longer than I need to be. Also, when I wake up, I used to have a solid 2 hours of energy to eat, do a chore or two around the house, then go to sleep. That time is shortening. Today, I have only been awake a little over 1 1/2 hours and I'm ready for another nap. The kids are eating everything - must - stay-- awake.....

Thanks for the prayers,
Love y'all,
Marie A.

1 comment:

Tiff Blakey said...

Protein protein protein. That's my 2 cents. It'll help with energy too. Glad we could help out with the computer. ;) Sorry it took so long to get there.

"chogyrol"?!?!?! What kind of word is that for the word verification?