I only take 1/2 of the Ambien my dr. prescribed and it works wonders for me. It gives me 8 or 9 hours of sleep (minus potty breaks). When I was taking a full pill, I was sleeping more like 12 or 15 hours.
This morning, I woke up, paid some bills, went through some mail then out to breakfast for a brunch-date. It was nice, and unexpected. Thursday is usually our date night, but we are expecting my parents to sleep over tonight and help with chores around the house. They are such a blessing. I'm 33, and mom is driving 3 hours to come and do my laundry. How blessed am I?
After brunch, I finished going through mail some old mail and discarded quite a bit of old ads and CC offers that were filling our office. Had a great conversation with Heather about life in general, and keeping the babies in. :) I think Chad and I kept her on the phone for 2 hours. She's an awesome big sister. Very good at giving perspective when I get discombobulated.
I spent some time cooking, so we have a couple of meals that I can break up and freeze for Chad to take to work. This helps me to feel like I'm doing something to be a good wife. :-)
So glad that Justice is doing better, gaining weight, and already knows how to hold a pacifier in his mouth. Its hard to imagine that our babies are about the same size as he is. His birthdate was originally scheduled for 2 days before Noah and Naomi's.
Tomorrow is my Brother, Paul's, birthday. He was Captain Hammer for halloween, so I think we are going to have a Dr. Horrible/Captain Hammer themed party for him. Mom and Dad have offered to stay an extra day and watch the kids so we can all go out for dinner together! A rare occasion this will be. Please pray for Paul if he comes to your mind. He's going through a lot right now, hopefully this party will help.
Marie
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey girly! You have been on my mind lately. Hope you all are doing well and it sounds like you're keeping busy at least. Let us know if there's anything you need.
Post a Comment