Horizontal. I am mostly horizontal - and Chad has to take care of me when he is home. My schedule usually entails sleeping until 10-ish, then getting any thin done that I can during the following 2 hours or so. I eat, check email or blog, walk to the mailbox and sort bills, make sure I drink lots of water until my body tells me it is time to stop moving. Then I watch a little TV or read until 1 or so, and take a nap from somewhere between 2 or 3 until 5 or 6. Then I eat first, watch TV or read while resting, and wait for Chad to come home. Sometimes Alberta comes over and I get to give/get hugs and kisses from her sweet children - which is awesome. Chad comes home between 8-10, I eat with him, then take my Ambien and go to bed.
I can't sleep very large meals (because of the size of the babies), so I try to eat 5 small meals - very healthy food with lots of water.
When Chad is not here, my parents have been coming down from Abilene to keep me in bed.
Each time I stand, I have contractions (which is normal). Naomi is 4 lbs 14 oz, and Noah is 4 lbs 8 oz right now. I can only walk around for about 2-3 minutes without getting cramps, so I generally waddle from one area of the house to another whenever I am trying to get something done.
Thank you so much for your prayers - please pray for the health of Chad and my parents. His father and my mother are both in a lot of pain and have some major health issues they are dealing with. Prayers are appreciated.
M
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment