Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still Preggers

Monday will be the beginning of week 36 - Thank you for all of your encouragement and prayers during this time. I am still shooting for December 12 - that will be halfway through week 37 - completely full term for the twins. The Doctors won't let me go past December 18 - 38 weeks is as far as they will let twins go.

I am thrilled that they haven't dropped yet, so all of this bedrest and listening to my body has made a huge difference, too. For the last couple of weeks, my mom and dad have been here making me rest on the days that Chad is working. Chad is definately making sure I am resting while he is home.

Chad's parents (also referred to as Mom and Dad) will be here December 6 - My parents will tag off with them and they will take over on keeping me on bedrest as possible. I am so blessed to have so many family members that are going to help us early on.

My apologies to all of you who have been calling me and I've not called you back. I am sleeping 14+ hours each day if I am resting when I am tired. I'm useful for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours before I'm groggy and pushing through to stay awake. Its not an excuse, but it is the reason why my days are blending together. Before I realize it, days and weeks have gone by since I've spoken with anyone outside of my narrow little world. I am not forgetting about you or avoiding you - I miss y'all a lot. I can't guarantee the phone calls will start being made anytime soon - but I will work on blogging more, so y'all know what's going on.

Ongoing prayer requests -
Chad's Dad (health)
My Mom (health)
Noah and Naomi
Chad - crazy busy in new position @ work + becoming a new daddy

I pray for God's blessings on you and yours - I am thankful for all of you and your prayers and encouragement.

Trying to stay comfortable -
Marie A.

No comments: