I am thrilled we make it do December. Now we are on baby watch. God willing, 12 more days. I spent yesterday sleeping. I think I was only awake for about 7 hours. The babies are so active. Its awesome.
My parents got here last night and its nice to have them around while Chad concentrates on work. He woke up a couple of times last night talking about VOIP. That's what happens when you are becoming a Unified Messaging expert and you approach new things they way my DH does. He is throwing himself in and learning so much every day that he is at work. I am really thankful that he doesn't have to worry about me or the babies. He was a little worried when I was at home alone. Now that I have Mom and Dad here, he can concentrate more fully at work.
I was awake today at 11 am. Now, I am ready for another nap. I can only assume they are sucking all my energy and growing. I'm glad - the more weight they gain now, the better their chances are of being healthy and sleeping through the night earlier.
naptime.
Please keep up those prayers. God bless y'all -
Marie
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey! I have a gift for you, well, for the babies! Email me and let me know if you are going to be up in this area, or if I can meet up with your DH and do the drop! Miss you!
Post a Comment