I'm still shooting for Dec 12.
My oldest sister has dibs on Dec 8.
Chad thinks Dec 18 (since that is when the doc would induce labor).
The doc also measured the babies.
Noah gained almost an entire pound (+15 oz) now weighing in at 5lbs 9oz.
Naomi gained a little less (+13oz) but still much larger then her brother at 6lb 14oz.
Total? 12lbs 7oz of baby.
Yes. it hurts. No. I can't walk around much - I am utterly dependant on others to take care of me if I expect to make it till the 12.
Marie


2 comments:
OOoh, can I place a bet on the 13th? It's just one day after your own prediction, so it seems random enough to make sense.
I'm voting for Justice's due date, December 14 and 38 weeks exactly for N and N. :) Plus my girls were born at 38 weeks on the nose, so it sounds good to me!
Post a Comment