They came in Sunday night - we had a great weekend. I rested all day Friday then went to see Bolt with Paul and Alberta's family and Joe and Joe and Corinne's family. We were sure to find a reclining seat in the Theater. It was great to see it as a family - I was in a some pain - I pushed it a little but didn't have any regular contractions. Chad was sure to get to take care of me that night.
I slept most of the day on Saturday with similar intentions. We drove over to Anamia's Mexican Restaurant in Southlake and had a triple date with Kerry and Amy, Joe and Corinne. We only get to see them about 2 or 3x a year. I took this night way slower then Friday - I'm glad I slept most of the day. We had such a great time with them. I miss my friends. but it won't take long for me to be burried in baby stuff. I hope to get to see them and the rest of you who are reading this blog in '09.
Oh, then Sunday Mom and Dad Armitage came. I slept most of the day, they came in late so I was resting when they got here around 9. Monday - today - Chad was at work and they spent a majority of the day helping me organize and sleep. Now we are watching Hoodwinked before we head to bed.
Love y'all,
Marie A.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment