- N and N are now 1 month old
- Grandma and Grandpa Barrington came down for the big day and fed them a few times so Chad and I could sleep. We were only up for their 12 Noon feeding but were otherwise resting between 5am and 4pm. Yay!
- They smile on purpose now - Oy. Chad and I are so wrapped around their little pinky fingers.
- Noah is still having problems digesting (The Dr. labeled him as colic-y). We are experimenting now with me avoiding any milk products to see if he is lactose intolerant. If that doesn't work, next thing I'll cut out is soy.
- Chad and I don't think he's colic-y. He just has problems sleeping for very long, and we can tell when he is in pain from digesting stuff. He wakes up about an hour before his feedings whimpering or full on screaming. Poor guy gets distracted when we hold him, but only feels better when we massage him and he has a chance to fill up his diaper. I guess I always pictured Colic as a more non-stop cry.
Thanks for the prayers. Please keep praying for my mom's and Chad's dad's health. Both have "procedures" they are part of over the next few weeks.
Resting in Him,
Marie A.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You should try a Happi Tummi wrap. I got one for JW and it seems to help. www.happitummi.com but amazon has them for $15.
Post a Comment