Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Be Flexable

Ok, so I had these high hopes for coming up to the Irving area. I hoped to visit people I could introduce the babies to people who have been a part of my life long before they came onto the scene.

then reality struck -

I have been able to coordinate with 1 (one) friend and have her over to the hotel. ONE!

There is just not enough time in the day. I can barely find 2 minutes to place a text to someone - much less 10 minutes to send out 5 texts. And then there is the responding! and coordinating!

Even now - I have had to take breaks in typing b/c of taking care of the babies. I'm typing with one hand as Noah sits on my lap. I *just* put up a post I typed yesterday announcing that we were headed up here.

got to go -
Omi needs me.

M

2 comments:

Erin said...

I want to see you!!!! I will bring your baby gift to the office tomorrow!!!

Marie A said...

i am so sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by the office. I should've let you know where i was so you could stop by the hotel! AARGH!