We have been celebrating Father's day all month. We were going to go away for an overnight trip and use Marriott Rewards points, but we ended up spending those earlier in the week.
It was totally worth it.
Noah, Naomi, and I stayed in a hotel right next to Chad's work on Tuesday and Wednesday night. It was so nice because we had an extra 90 minutes with him each day and those were really hard days at Chad's work. His case load has been multiplying while this team size has remained static. I guess it's job security. Chad and his teammates are banding together to keep up.
My parents came down on Friday and Mom brought food for a Sunday potluck for Dad. Chad left right after he had lunch with us. Mom made him homemade barbeque sans vinegar. He was so giddy. I also got to present him with a digital picture frame (Thank you Joe and Corinne) with pictures of the babies on it.
We did 5 month pictures of me and the babies on Mother's day. Corinne loaded them on a memory card for Chad's Father's Day present. He loves it. It is already in his cube at work.
Noah has started growling. He has always liked to make noise waaaaay more than Naomi. She hums to communicate. Noah belts out to let us know what he is thinking. He just started growling though. Its adorable. We are calling him our little Anbusa (AHN-bisah). It means lion in Amharic.
This week I have to get their cranial appointments hammered down. Pray for me as I juggle everything along with my economics class. This is week 1 of my 8 week MBA class.
Also, Chad's Dad and My Mom are both in a lot of pain. Please join me in praying for healing for the two of them. I want Noah and Naomi to know their Papa and Ayate (ah-YA-tay). (Ayate is Grandma in Amharic)
Thank you!
M
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment