So I read that once the babies turn 6 months old, they are put into the "toddler" catagory. I guess I understand why. They are definately getting more mobile, although neither one of them can crawl yet. I am not in a hurry to get them crawling - the house is not babyproofed yet. If we just put up gates to block them off and keep them in the living room, they may end up crawling under the sofa - which would be bad.
So, I am considering a baby fence/gate system to keep them in one area of the living room where they can play. Chad wants to see them before I buy them, but I think we can get 'em for under $100 if I find the right sales. :-)
Noah is learning how to reach for what he wants. This is totally melting my heart, because he reaches for me when I come to get him from the crib. He used to not do that, he would just smile. The reaching is amazing. He has no idea how much power he has when he does that.
Omi is dancing a lot. I love it! She bounces up and down in whatever seat we place her in - or when she is on our lap. We let her lead - since she has an ear infection - we don't want to bounce her too much.
Both babies have ear infections according to their Dr. They are on different antibiotics, and Omi has to eat yogurt to counteract the side effects of amoxicillan.
Got to go - Noah needs me.
1 more thing: Next week we are going to San Antonio! Pray for safe travel. I'm excited they get to meet their aunt saba and her other two kids.
In Him,
Marie
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment