
We just got measured yesterday. Gone are my days of not gaining weight - I've gained 6 1/2 lbs since last time, taking me to 168 lbs. Both babies are healthy weights - Noah is 2 lbs. Naomi is 2 lbs. 2 oz. The average size for a single baby at this point would be 1 2/3 lbs. I've been told not to worry about my weight.
Praise God for healthy babies. :)
We picked out the themes /colors for Noah and Naomi's Room. Noah's little crib will be decked out with Helicopters and stars, Naomi's will have little animals and the ABC's. We'll have more blonde-ish wood for their cribs then in these pictures.We are working on the Baby registry, slowly but surely. Alberta just recieved the baby shower invitations for October 11. They are cute. Heather is taking care of with the food, Corinne is trying to help with last minute loose ends. Lots to do, but I am not allowed to help with it. Pray for my sisters as they are working together on this.
Little Justice is doing well, thanks for the prayers. Tiffany posted a blog with lots of pictures of the little guy. He is one week old now. yay!
Two more weeks of work at Fellowship Tech, then the feet go up and I drink lots of water and try to keep these babies in the oven. Please keep praying for me to finish strong. FT is going through a lot of changes - very good growing pain type changes - and I will miss being there.
Thank you for all your prayers for Noah and Naomi and this little fledgling family.
God be with you,
Marie A.


No comments:
Post a Comment