Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy weekend

The babies are moving almost constantly. It is so cool. Last week I met with my boss and so far everything is going well - so thanks for the prayers for me to finish strong.

Dad Dave got to put up ceiling fans, systematically rewiring the each bedroom and carefully hanging fans with lights and dimmer switches. This is so much easier said then done. He is such a blessing.

Here's what we got done:
Sweet Danelle and Paul Wisden helped me paint the kids room,
Chad and I purchased beadboard and got it cut for the kids room
Dad and I got the house straightened up for an Arbonne open house.
I finally completed a database that Alberta could use for the baby shower on October 11.
I know we did more but I can't remember what else we did. whew.

Now I am so sleepy. The babies are keeping me that way. I am blessed that they are healthy. I am exhausted because I am constantly uncomfortable. The only reason why I am happy about maternity leave is because I can concentrate on remaining comfortable for the remainder of the pregnancy instead of pushing myself to do things that my body obviously doesn't want to do.

Blessings,
Marie A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI MARIE!
I'm so happy to have your Blog now, so I can keep up with what's happening with you, Chad and the Babies!
Thank you for sending an invitation to me but we won't be able to make it...I'm so sorry! We'd LOVE to be there with you to help you celebrate!
We're looking forward to your Beautiful and Healthy Babies Births! And LOTS OF PICS! :)
LOVE YOU,
V&C