Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yay! Papa is here!

Yahoo - Chad's wonderful handyman/acts-of-service/blessing of a father is here for 3 weeks. He arrived on Friday and is helping us with all of the projects we need to get done before the babies get here. Today, he is hanging all of the blinds around our house. Yesterday, he and Chad unpacked over 1/2 of the Garage. Holy Stinking Cow. What a blessing. It was like Christmas, only we knew we we've wanted these things (like the remote control) since our move in May. It was Christmas in August.

I am dehydrated, got some sorta stomach thingie that has been stopping me from absorbing all of the nutrients and water that I've been eating for O - um 4-6 days now. I let my doctor know on Friday - Today he is sending me to Maternal Observation so I can get an IV drip. I promise I have been drinking water.

And the babies are fine. :)

love you all,
Marie A.

No comments: