I came home last night just before the Cowboys started playing Green Bay and fell asleep at 7pm, then didn't wake up until 11am today. wow. The anti-nausea medication they put in my IV really did a number on me.
The babies are still doing great. Dad's getting projects done, what a blessing. He just finished the hanging all of the blinds around the house, and this morning he was helping Chad fix the seatbelt on the Geo. Now he is working on hanging a ceiling fan in our bedroom. I feel so blessed.
I've purchased www.dfw.myarbonne.com for the arbonne business I am going to work on during maternity leave. If you order anything this month, all proceeds are going to the Campos family from my Mothers of Multiples club. Their eldest son was killed in a car crash, and all profits will go to their funeral expenses this month.
Love you all,
feeling much better - but still groggy,
Marie
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment