Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi from St. Francis Hospital in Colorado Springs!

Ok, these babies are getting to travel quite a bit at the end of this second trimester. I am here visiting one of my dear friends who has put on complete hospital bedrest for the past 5 weeks. She is 27 weeks pregnant now - you can follow Tiffany's story on her blog. Her birthday is today (Sept. 14), my birthday was Sept 12. My sweet husband bought me a plane ticket to come and see Tiffany as my one big birthday present.

It has been so fun seeing her beautiful toddler girl twins - I haven't seen them except on their blog. Last time I saw her husband, Jake, was at their wedding - the last time I saw Tiffany and her mom was at my wedding over 4 years ago. It is great to get a chance to catch up. : )

Noah and Naomi are doing great I went to the Doctor last week and they are moving and rolling around and having kicking matches regularly. About half the time I can see them moving through my shirt. My love for them keeps growing. I can hardly wait to meet them.

I am playing Beethoven for them to listen to on the Zune. Chad's going to load his voice in a .wmv for me to play for him too.

Please keep praying for me to finish strong at work.

I've just started two baby registries for Noah and Naomi - One at Target and one at Babies R Us. Please email me and let me know if you want me to send you a birth announcement. I've routed that link to my spam account - If I see an email from you, I'll send respond to let you know that I got it.

In Him,
Marie

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Belated Birthday!